December 20, 2011

CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER BY MYE DE LEON

Two fantastic Christmas collections by Mye de Leon.  You will surely love these for all your precious holiday memories.  These wonderful kits are on sale at less 30% until the end of the month. Her stores are at

 A CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER
The collection includes Full Kit, Clustered Frames, Smears
Sparklers and Stacked Papers
Full Kit
SPARKLERS

CLUSTERED FRAMES
SMEARS
STACKED PAPERS
QUICKPAGES CREATED BY
TAMARA 

Here is a layout I made my friend, Nancy's photo with 
still a baby, Bella. Maybe some of you have seen some layouts of Bella
here in my blog. She's one of my fav models in my scrapbook projects.

I used one of Mye de Leon's  LAYER-IT TEMPLATES in my layout. This lovely templates are also available in her stores. Links above.

HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments: