December 16, 2011

3 GORGEOUS KITS FROM STAR SONG STUDIO

I have here 3 super beautiful kits from Star Song Studio. All of them are for your beautiful holiday memories.
This is Ann's latest Christmas kits and all of them are on sale at less 35%.  All these are available at
DECK THE HALLS
A joyous holiday kit perfect for any scrapping layouts and greeting cards
Includes 12 papers and 46 elements
My layouts
Our little Princess Iya who just turned 3 this month

PSP Tube is by Radi.
If you want tons of tubes register at this Yahoo Group
This adorable tube is by Radi

WINTER RUINS
Ann teams up again with her daughter (Morning Sun Designs) 
 The title itself gives mystery to these gorgeous collab.
It contains 26 textured papers and 87 beautiful elements

 here is my layout using a tube by

SNOW BIRD
A whimsical winter kit containing 14 textured papers
and 34 elements.  

and here are a couple of layouts
This Brayden, my friend Kendra's adorable son

and here is a RAK for Sarayane.  I really enjoyed creating this scene

CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!! I have to finish my Christmas shopping by tomorrow. Oh gosh, I will really miss our children and grandchildren this Christmas.  Only our youngest son will be celebrating Christmas with us.  Well, I guess the three of us will have to make the most of the holidays. My son said" ALL THE GIFTS ARE MINE"!!!. LOL  
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY. 

No comments: