November 18, 2011

GENTLE SWEETS BY KAKLEIDESIGNS

Gorgeous kit from Kakleidesigns!



Gentle Sweets (PU/S4H) kit by Kakleidesigns
Exclusive kit for DigiDesignResort


This is a gorgeous kit made in sweet pastels, pale pink, teals, light blues and brown, with unique and gentle textures and divine, realistic elements that will amaze you in every way. Easy to use, make your own memories, your own scenic pages and dare to dream with gentle, soft sweets...
The kit includes 13 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and 42 unique, assorted elements at PNG-300dpi.

Available HERE
Here is a layout I made
Photos were taken during Iya's recent visit.  Oh how I miss her and her brother so much

I'm am still so busy reaaranging my potted plants.  The fence concreting is finished already and my gosh, I got more than a hundred collection of Euphorbias to arrange, repot, and throw away. LOL. I think I lost more than 10lbs already. I am not sure if it was because of my daily heavy gardening or my hyperthyroidism is back. But then again, I am thankful for the weight loss because I have 3 weddings to attend and I want to look gorgeous on my gowns hahahaha.
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

No comments: