November 13, 2011

AZULEJOS BY KAKLEIDESIGNS

MY FAVORITE COLOR! A GORGEOUS KIT FROM KAKLEIDESIGNS
AZULEJOS

Azulejos means Tiles in Spanish, I adore them, they embellish every room, patio, kitchen or villa on a house, is amazing to see how good they go with everything, you can find them in antique houses, you can find them in modern building making contrasts with luxury or rusty furniture, you can never see how much variety is out there, so beautiful for the eyes.
So, this divine kit has been made with amazing blues, teals and browns, gorgeous pattern tiles and stunning and unique elements to make this set unforgettable...
The kit includes:
20 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and 73 gorgeous, unique elements at 300dpi, PNG format.

Available with 50% off at:

Cool Scrap Digital

Digidesignresort

Scrapable

HERE IS A LAYOUT I MADE OF OUR GRAND DAUGHTER
THIS KIT IS TOTALLY GORGEOUS!!!!
THIS IS A LATEST PHOTO OF IYA WHEN THEY VISITED FOR A WEEK.  I JUST LOVE AND MISS HER SO MUCH. OF COURSE AIDEN TOO. I ENJOYED TAKING PHOTOS OF HER BECAUSE SHE IS NO LONGER A CAM HATER.  SHE POSES AND SMILE EVERYTIME I TELL HER TOO. NOW I ENJOY SCRAPPING HER MORE. THIS KIT BY KAKLEIDESIGN IS SO STUNNING.  WISH I COULD USE ALL THE STUNNING PAPERS AND ELEMENTS. 

WELL, MY HUBBY WILL BE OUT OF TOWN FOR 3 DAYS. WILL BE MISSING HIM TOO. WISH I COULD GO WITH HIM TO VISIT MY OWN FAMILY.  GOTTA GO AND FIX HIS THINGS.  HAAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY AND GOD BLESS YO ALL.

No comments: