October 23, 2011

HELLO HALLOWEEN THERE BY BETTIEESCRAPS

Hello halloween there!

This kit contains:

- 8 papers

- 44 element


http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/16/92/04/37/bettie11.jpg

HERE IS A CUTE LAYOUT OF MY GRAND DAUGHTER IYA

When we visited Iya, we bought her a witch hat and a plastic pumpkin so i can take a picture of her for some Halloween kits.  I was about to go home that night and i asked her to pose for me.  She was not in the mood. After eating dinner, I asked her again and she said yes. But the unfortunate happened. When I clicked on the camera, there was no more battery .  HUHUHU! My daughter promised that she will take the picture and send it to me.  Until now, I have not received the pic. Well, here is a perfect Halloween page for her anyway. LOL.  Thank you Bettie for this fabulous Halloween kit.  


HELLO HALLOWEEN THERE IS AVAILABLE AT


HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!

No comments: