September 3, 2011

SARAH'S WORLD AND SUMMER PICTURES BY SARAYANE

OH GOODNESS! I am so forgetful.  I just discovered that i was not able to blog about this cute and adorable girly kit from Sarayane SARAH'S WORLD (named after her daughter) is perfect for your princesses. It's so girly with 13 paper sweet papers and 104 super girly elements.  SARAYANE'S KIT ARE AVAILABLE AT SCRAPBIRD    DIGIBOUTIK     DIGISCRAPBOOKINGCH
PREVIEW
not all elements are shown
and who else could be my model for this kit but our sweet Princess Iya!!
Isn' t that so cute?  A very pretty smile from the princess. hihi
Here is another wonderful kit from Sarayane.  SUMMER PICTURES! Hmmm, I  am sure you know what this kit is for. HAHAHA! SUMMER IT IS!!  Another perfect kit for your summer getaways and holiday pictures.  This fun kit includes 10 papers and 75 elements. Use links above to go to Sarayane's store.
PREVIEW
Not all shown and no preview for papers but I assure you, they are fantastic.
And here is a page of mf my grand niece Yza
HAPPY SCRAPPING AND HAVE A GREAT AND BLESSED WEEKEND!!

No comments: