August 25, 2011

MAGIC DONNA S4H KIT BY KAKLEIDESIGNS

NEW GORGEOUS KIT FROM KAKLEIDESIGNS
MAGIC DONNA S4H KIT


Beautiful, magical scenic kit with 16 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and and 52 gorgeous elements at PNG-300dpi.
Made with beautiful tones through deep purple and gold-green, majestic patterns and designs to make your memories last for ever in a magical space-line, feminine and classy, a one of a kind set.

ON SALE in all Kakleidesigns'  stores:
CSD
DDR
HS
MCD

AND HERE IS MY LAYOUT
THANK YOU TO NANCY FARNUM FOR ELLIE'S BEAUTIFUL PHOTO
WITH HER NEW COUSIN AUTREY
How gorgeous this kit it. Thank you so much Karen.   I'd say that this is my favorite layout of Ellie now.  I reserved a PSD file for Iya. I might get a good photo of her when we visit next month.  Love the shade of purple in layouts though it is not my fav when it comes to clothes. hahaha. It makes your page so elegant . Perfect photos of Ellie and her new cousin too. I set aside Iya's photos first because Ellie's are perfect. hahaha. Well, the rain has finally stopped.  I postposed all errands today so I will be very busy tomorrow .  I might do some window shopping for a while to relax, buy some groceries. hmmm perhaps i'll take a break from scrapping tomorrow. hahaha. 
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

No comments: