July 19, 2011

TWO THUMBS UP FOR SNIPS AND SNAILS DESIGNS

I'VE GOT 2  GREAT KITS FOR YOU FROM STEPHANNE MOOREHEAD OF SNIPS AND SNAILS DESIGNS!!
A PIRATE'S LIFE
Any captured moments when your kids were playing pirates? Here's a perfect kit for you!! No Pirate Photos? Then make a a pirate layout. hahaha.I am sure your little ones will enjoy looking at them. A Pirate's Life has 10papers and 28 elements.  You can get this kit as bundle for more savings which includes the kit, 8 cardstock papers and 4 stacked papers. You can also get them separately if you want. A Pirate's Life is currently exclusive at SUNSHINE STUDIOS until the end of the month,.Here are the previews of A Pirate's Life:
AND HERE ARE MY LAYOUTS USING THIS FUN KIT
I told you if you don't have pirate photos..... you  can make them one.LOL. This is our adorable and cute grandson AIDEN! YO HOHO!
 oh this is my friend Sarayane's son  Oh dear I forgot his name again.  Isn't that a great look of  a pirate? LOL.  I really love this photo of him, He is such a character that's why I love scrapping his photos. Get this kit now and have some fun with your boys and girls!
BY THE WAY,  VISIT SNIPS AND SNAILS BLOG FOR A FREEBIE CLUSTER
LICKETY-SPLIT
TIRED OF PLAYING PIRATES?.... HAVE AN ICE CREAM!!!LOL. Oh i love this kit This is a collaborative kit by SNIPS AND SNAILS DESIGNS WITH AIMEE HARRISON STUDIOS AND DIGILICIOUS DESIGN. AFTER  PUDDLE JUMPIN', HERE COMES LICKETY-SPLIT. A PERFECT COLLAB FOR YOUR SUMMER SWEET TREATS!! LICKETY-SPLIT IS NOT AVAILABLE AT  THE STUDIO AT 25% OFF.  iF YOU GET THE BUNDLE YOU GET 41% OFF! GREAT SAVINGS! IT INCLUDES 30 PAPERS, 80 ELEMENTS AND AN ALPHA!! IT'S ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!
HERE ARE THE PREVIEWS OF THIS SWEET AND  DELICIOUS KIT
THE KIT
YOU CAN GET THE BUNDLE THAT WILL INCLUDE STACKED PAPERS, QUICKPAGES, AND STYLES
HERE ARE MY SAMPLE LAYOUTS
 This photo was taken last December. We were at mall and Edrica bought Iya a cone of ice cream.  She made a mess of herself but she had fun . Unfortunately because of her excitement , the ice cream fell. You should have seen the look on her face. It say" Please.... buy me another one." LOL. Iya is soooooo cute and i am so excited to see her again and stay with her and brother for a week.
Oooooh. These little cuties are Ingrid's( of Butterfly Dsigns) children, Noellyn and Mateo.  Just like Iya , Noellyn really enjoyed her icecream. LOL Such a cute photo of the siblings.  Thanks Ingrid for letting me use this adorable photo..... Okay the purple edging is another template I made .  I seem to enjoy making edgings lately. Know why? because I can't buy my one hahaha.  No Paypal and No Credit card.  Thank God I know photoshop.hahaha.  Next post, I will give another template freebie. Visit Stephanne's blog again for another wonderful freebie!!
HAPPY SCRAPPING! IT'S 1:51PM.  SO HOT. I GOT TWO ELECTRIC FANS ON.  whY NOT TURN THE AIRCONDITIONING  UNIT?  i AM ALLERGIC TO SUDDEN CHANGE OF TEMPERATURE.  SO SCARED TO CATCH A COLD.  I WANT TO HUG THE LITTLE MONSTERS WHEN I VISIT AND THIS WON'T HAPPEN IF I HAVE A COLD.LOL
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
 

No comments: