July 22, 2011

SEASIDE CHRSITMAS BY STAR SONG STUDIO

TOO EARLY FOR CHRISTMAS? NOPE! EVERYDAY IS CHRISTMAS!!LOL.  HERE IS A GORGEOUS , ELEGANT KIT FROM STAR SONG STUDIO CALLED SEASIDE CHRISTMAS
This is a lovely personal use/scrap for hire kit with 10 textured plain, fancy and scenic papers (12" x 12" in jpeg) and 33 elements all created at 300 dpi in png format. A soft dreamy feel and gentle palette makes this perfect for scrapping both winter/holiday and beach/vacation photos . Seaside Christmas is available at big discounts at  COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL, DIGIDESIGNRESORT AND HERITAGE SCRAPS
PAPERS
HERE ARE MY LAYOUTS
PHOTOS ARE RAK FOR MY SWEEET FRIEND AUDREY{SARAYANE}

I just the coolness of the colors of this kit. It does not have to be a Christmas photo to use it.  I also love how my layouts turned out.  They look so elegant.  I was inspired by one of my friend, Maree's layout that I wanted to create a similar swirl edging.  It was time to practice on my photoshop, dig up some swirl shapes and play with it. hahaha.  I love it and thank you Ann(Star Song Studio) for loving it too.BUT MOST OF ALL ANN, THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY PRESENT YOU GAVE ME.$10 GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM MY CHOICE OF SHOP. AMAZING!!!!!!!!MWAHMWAHMWAH!!!
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY!!! I AM STILL LAZY TO PACK MY THINGS SO IAM STILL HERE BLOGGING THE BEST I COULD ABOUT THE BEAUTIFUL KITS I HAVE WORKED ON.  GOD BLESS EVERYBODY. 

 JUST A REMINDER:  STAR SONG STUDIO HAS ALSO A BEAUTIFUL PART IN THE SWEET PICNICS AND OUTDOORS BLOGTRAIN SO CHECK OUT HER BLOG TO GET IT . PHOTO IS LINKED:
 

No comments: