July 11, 2011

NATIONAL DAY COLLAB AT SCRAP C MOMENTS

NATIONAL DAY COLLAB IS EXCLUSIVE AT SCRAP C MOMENTS.  This beautiful collab  has the colors of the flag of France, blue, red and white.   This does not leave you to scrapping only french themed photos but this collab kit is great for any of your photos.  Cocotounette is part of this collaborative kit and I am very fortunate to create a page using her part.
PREVIEW
  
 HERE IS THE LAYOUT I MADE USING THIS COLLAB KIT
I USED MY FRIEND'S PHOTO OF HER KIDS . LOVE HOW IT TURNED OUT BECAUSE THE PHOTO MATCHES COLORS OF THE KIT.
OH I LOVE HOW THIS TURNED OUT. ONE THING I LOVE WITH DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING? YOU CAN TURN ANY PHOTO INTO SOMETHING EVEN MORE PRECIOUS THAN IT IS ALREADY.  TIME TO COOK DINNER!!!!!HAPPY SCRAPPING AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL ALWAYS!!

No comments: