July 21, 2011

CATERPILLAR CAMPOUT BY NYDIA'S SCRAPS

HERE IS A VERY CUTE KIT FROM NYDIA'S SCRAPS CALLED CATERPILLAR CAMPOUT.  THIS ADORABLE  AND COLORFUL KIT HAS 13 PAPERS AND 32 ELEMENTS.  THE BEST NEWS IS THIS FANTASTIC KIT IS ONLY $1.  NYDIA'S SCRAPS IS ON SALE AND ALL HER PRODUCTS COSTS ONLY A DOLLAR!!!! WHAT A GREAT BARGAIN.  SO HURRY NOW!!!!
 AND HERE ARE MY LAYOUTS
 Ooooh , our little sweet Prince Aiden in a very handsome pose. LOL.   In this LO, I used Cocotounette's upcoming Template Pack ( I think it will be released on July 25). Anyway, i will keep you up to date. Got so inspired with this kit so I made my own wordart for Aiden.  I really hard the hard time with the LetterN. I can only think of nice and naughty. LOL.
And here is the Princess playing with her new friend Catty. LOL.  Perfect photo for a lovely scene. I really find this so cute. hihihi. Well, as promised, here is my second scalloped  template freebie for you. This is what I used in this layout.  Hope you leave a little lovin for this. You can get the template  HERE 
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY . 2 MORE NIGHTS AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! YEHEY. 2 MORE NIGHTS AND I WILL SEE THE PRINCE AND THE PRINCESS.  SO SO EXCITED.  I REALLY MISS THEM SO MUCH. WILL STAY WITH THEM FOR A WEEK!! I HOPE THE LITTLE MONSTERS WILL GIVE ME SOME TIME TO SCRAP. HAHAHA.  IT'S A CLOUDY DAY TODAY. HOPE THE WEATHER WILL BE GOOD WHEN WE LEAVE FRIDAY NIGHT BY BOAT.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this freebie! I have to test it right away!

Edna said...

hope it worked for you. thanks

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

grandie said...

Thank you so much for sharing with us :o) It is lovely!!

Regards
Helen from England

Anonymous said...

thank you for those simple but cute scalloped borders 1 + 2 . Nice to read your blog :-)

terilew said...

thanks for the freebie, I love it.
Teri