June 14, 2011

WATERMELON WOW BY PSYCHOZOE DESIGNS

Susie Lopez of Psychozoe Designs  has recently released her beautiful kits WATERMELON WOW!.  This is a great summer kit for boys and girls.  A kit of 106 elements and 14 papers you will surely enjoy playing with.  The colors are awesome and sooooo cool and refreshing to the eyes. Check out this lovely kit now at GINGERSCRAPS .  It's on sale at 25% off !!! Look how awesome this kit is.
NOW LOOK AT MY LAYOUTS! I JUST LOVE THEM BOTH!

See how sweet and delicious the colors are. LOL. I really love this kit.  This kit has special elements for boys and girls. It show how versatile this kit is.  The "You can't hide beautiful" wordart is mine and is free. please refer to my previous post for the links.  
IT IS A BEAUTIFUL SUNNY DAY TODAY!! I FEEL SLEEPY AFTER A HEAVY LUNCH BUT I AM IN THE MOOD FOR  BLOGGING AND SCRAPPING.  I BETTER TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT BEFORE THE MOJO DISAPPEARS. HUGS!!! HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!


No comments: