June 7, 2011

MAN'S LIFE AND DAISY DAYS BY STAR SONG STUDIO

Here are 2 beautiful kits from STAR SONG STUDIO that are on sale at BIG discounts.  A MAN'S LIFE , as what the title says, is perfect for that special man or men in your lives. 
A Man's Life is a masculine kit filled with rich blue and brown tones.  It's theme is a Victorian gentleman's library and it contains the books, paintings, papers and treasures one could find there.  Nine rich textured papers are based on vintage wallpapers and complementary plain papers.
This kit contains 9 papers, all 12" by 12" in jpeg format
and 23 elements, all created at 300 dpi and in png format.

A MAN's LIFE is exclusively available at HERITAGE SCRAP AT 37% DISCOUNT

PREVIEWS
And here is a layout of my son Edric who I miss soooo much.  My son is based in Sharjah, UAE with his wife.  I can't see him until  April  or May next year . Please take note that the wordart in my layout is not included in the kit.  

DAISY DAYS is now on the feminine side but you can definitely use it with your princes photos.   The colors of blue, green and white and beautiful daisies and gingham will bring sunshine and cheer to all your photos.  It will also be great for your vintage photos. DAISY DAYS is available t 25 % off at COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL , HERITAGE SCRAP AND DIGIDESIGNRESORT
PREVIEW
And here are a couple of pages I made for my friends Mara and Terri. First is  Terri's grand daughter Delaney and the second is a very sweet photo of Mara's daughter Amarra and her husband.  Thank you for your beautiful photos.

 I edited Delaney photos using Adobe photoshop plugin called Lucisart and played with it with other built in adobe filters. 
Oh how sweet this is.  Amarra will be having a baby brother very soon.  I am sure Mara and her husband are so excited.  
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY.  IT'S  A CLOUDY DAY HERE SO I GUESS WE ARE EXPECTING RAIN ANYTIME.  THAT' OK.  tHAT WILL SAVE ME FROM WATERING MY GARDEN. HIHI.  GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!
 

No comments: