June 29, 2011

ELEGANT APOTHECARY BY STAR SONG STUDIO

ANOTHER NEW AND GORGEOUS KIT FROM STAR SONG STUDIO!! ELEGANT APOTHECARY!!. It is a very beautiful vintage kit that showcases every elegant woman's whims. Perfume, soap, herbs that signifies beauty.  It includes  11 textured and fancy papers in 12 in x 12 in size and 40 beautiful elements like perfume bottles, jewelries, ribbons ... and other lovely elements to make an elegant page. Check out this fabulous kit at
COOLSCRAPSDIGITALDIGIDESIGNRESORT AND HERITAGE SCRAP  . It is on sale at 25% discount too . Here is a preview and a couple of layouts I did:
PREVIEW
MY LAYOUTS
 This is my highschool graduation picture . I graduated in an all girl school ( well, it used to be) at Philippine Women's University.  I don't know why they converted it into a coed school now.  It is one of the oldest university in our country. Oh my, this was in 1975..... 36 years ago. WOW! And I am still that beautiful! HAHAHA!
That's not me anymore. LOL. I wish though. hihi.  That is a beautiful print included in the kit.  I really love those lace elements. They remind me  my grandma's lace edgings on our table mantles. You should see the rest of the elements.  They will surely bring you to the past.
HAPPY VINTAGE SCRAPPING EVERYBODY.  WE JUST HAD THUNDER, LIGHTNING AND HEAVY RAINS THIS MORNING BUT THE SUN IS OUT NOW! HAVE A  BLESSED DAY!!

No comments: