June 3, 2011

DOMAIN OF THE FLOWERS BY KAKLEIDESIGNS







KakleiDesigns The domain of Flowers S4H kit

CSD
Angel scrap shop
MCD
DDR

This is a kit made from the deepest part of Karen's soul for her passion for flowers.  This kit is so precious, fragrant, colorful and surrounded by petals painted in poetry: Here is a poem Karen shared with us.

Song of the Flower
BY
Khalil Gibran
I am a kind word uttered and repeated
By the voice of Nature;
I am a star fallen from the
Blue tent upon the green carpet.
I am the daughter of the elements
With whom Winter conceived;
To whom Spring gave birth; I was
Reared in the lap of Summer and I
Slept in the bed of Autumn.

At dawn I unite with the breeze
To announce the coming of light;
At eventide I join the birds
In bidding the light farewell.

The plains are decorated with
My beautiful colors, and the air
Is scented with my fragrance.

As I embrace Slumber the eyes of
Night watch over me, and as I
Awaken I stare at the sun, which is
The only eye of the day.

I drink dew for wine, and hearken to
The voices of the birds, and dance
To the rhythmic swaying of the grass.

I am the lover's gift; I am the wedding wreath;
I am the memory of a moment of happiness;
I am the last gift of the living to the dead;
I am a part of joy and a part of sorrow.

But I look up high to see only the light,
And never look down to see my shadow.
This is wisdom which man must learn.

The kit includes:

20 papers of 12x 12 inches-JPG-300dpi
100 elements at PNG-300dpi
6 word art at PNG-300dpi
1 complete Alpha with capitals and lower cases at PNG-300dpi.
4 gorgeous clusters in PNG-300dpi
1 Album made with 4 beautiful quick pages of 6x6 inches-PNG-300dpi.
Element details:

34 different and gorgeous flowers
2 bling different doodles
4 different bows
7 different ribbons
1 flower crown
1 petal scatter
1 butterfly
6 different boxes
1 leaf scatter
3 candle hearts
9 different foliage's items
3 different fabric buttons
3 different vases
2 pillows
2 different journals
5 different frames
1 garden chair
1 rose heart
1 cherry
14 assorted embellishments
HERE ARE THE LAYOUTS I MADE WITH THIS SUPER FABULOUS  AND COLORFUL KIT
I am featuring my daughter-in-law's  sister Meredole who was the Maid of Honor during her wedding.  It was a beautiful shot and I find it perfect for Karen's floral kit. I honestly find it gorgeous. Hihi
Aaaaaw!! My daughter, Crissy and her son Aiden.  Such precious photo. This is actually an ugly shot because the background was a mess but just look at how this kit turned it into something so special. Love it Love it Love it.  And look at the LO design SUPER!  That's because I used Kakleidesign's Template Pack that will be released on June 12. 4 beautifully designed templates in one . SO WATCH OUT FOR THE TEMPLATES!! GRAB THIS KIT NOW. YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!
 HAPPY SCRAPPING FELLOW SCRAPPERS

No comments: