May 5, 2011

TWO BEAUTIFUL KITS BY PSYCHOZOE DESIGNS

PSYCHOZOE DESIGNS has a new gorgeous kit called PUDDLE JUMPERS / RAIN FAIRY.  I am so happy that Susie has been very busy designing lately. Does that mean it is good business , Susie?  LOL. And when she comes out with a new kit, it is really worth buying it.  Scrap your splashing, rain and water fun memories with Puddle Jumpers.  It has 7 papersa nd 22 elements  .This exciting kit is available at GINGER SCRAPS.
PREVIEWS
ADDITIONAL 32 ADD ON ELEMENTS

MY LAYOUT

And here is another fabulous kit from Psychozoe Designs.  It is called THE DREAMING TREE.  OOOOOOH I love this gorgeous kit.  When I saw the colors of the kit, I knew I had a perfect photo of Iya for it.  Beautiful , soft, elegant, sweet...... that is The Dreaming Tree. Forgive me Susie for blogging too late  about this awesome kit.  I am losing track after the busy month of April. hihi. 
PREVIEW
 MY LAYOUT
Aren't they both so amazing? So, check out her store now and start scrapping those beautiful memories!! BTW, Susie has wonderful FREEBIES in her blog. I just discovered that she has a wonderful contribution to LDS BLOGTRAIN.Check out HER BLOG HERE
HAPPY SCRAPPING AND HAVE A NICE DAY!! THE SUN IS OUT AFTER 2 DAYS OF RAIN HERE.  GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments: