May 24, 2011

SUMMER ART S4H KIT BY KAKLEIDESIGNS

KAKLEIDESIGNS' latest kit is now out in stores.  SUMMER ART as what the title says is great for all your summer memories .The joy, the sweet smell of flowers, the crispy sand, the fresh ocean, the mermaids sing and whispers, everything you need to embrace your summer memories, you can find in this magical kit...This colorful and lovely kit contains 18 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi
75 assorted elements in PNG-300dpi . Just click on the blinkies under to go directly to her shops
PREVIEWS


MY LAYOUTS 


Is it obvious that I got too inspired with this beautiful kit? LOL. That's because it is really a very beautiful kit. My first layout is for my friend Pauline.  I practiced combining two photos of her daughters.  It was fun but it took me quite a while to really blend the colors. My second layout is of course my fav model, Little Princess Iya with her dad.  She loves the pool a lot more than the beach.  And my thrid layout  is Bella, one of my fav models. Hihi.  Thanks to Georgina again for the photos. So, go and grab this kit now. It is really worth it.  I super love this kit myself.  JUST CLICK ON THESE BLINKIES!!

HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYBODY.  I GOT A LOT OF SCRAPPING TO DO TOO. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

No comments: