May 20, 2011

DOCEUR DE VIVRE BY SASKIA DESIGNS

SASKIA DESIGNS , as always, have another beautiful kit called DOCEUR DE VIVRE or SWEETNESS IN LIFE . A wonderful kit to scrapped all the sweet and lovely memories in life. A kit with endless possibilities for all your treasured memories or anything you want to scrap to bring elegance and softness. now available in all her stores . You can get 30% discount for this fantastic kit , so hurry and take advantage of it now!!!Just click on the blinkies under to go directly to her stores!!
  THIS GORGEOUS KIT CONTAINS
- 17 papiers
- 110 éléments

PREVIEWS
http://i28.servimg.com/u/f28/13/88/70/91/saskia67.jpg



 GORGEOUS QUICKPAGES AND CLUSTERS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ON SALE AT 30% OFF TOO.
http://i28.servimg.com/u/f28/13/88/70/91/saskia71.jpg
HERE IS A LAYOUT I MADE FOR THIS HEAVENLY KIT
Isn't that gorgeous.  Another one of my fav layouts again. Took me a lot of time to do this because I love all the beautiful elements and I want to put as much as I could in my page.  That's my daughter, one of her beautiful photos when she went swimming with a dolphin  during her carribean cruise with her husband. Such a very sweet photo in such a very perfect kit.










 HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYONE AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL ALWAYS!


No comments: