April 22, 2011

TEMPLATE 59 FROM COCOTOUNETTE

COCOTOUNETTE's Template of the Week is out. Gosh, i know I am late in  blogging it.  My daughter and her family are here so I am going to be quite busy,  I am just trying to rob some time to post and scrap a little. Luckily Iya is asleep right now. Hihi.
 Template 59 is quite a  challenge for me. My first time to scrap a layout something like this especially I when I want matching photos.  Luckily I have some photos of our little monsters I would say  quite difficult to cute or to make scenes with.
PREVIEW 
MY LAYOUT
Just click on the preview to get to Coco's Blog. I am sure you will get some of her cooooool templates there. I want to thank some Scrapdish designers  because I Used elements from Scrapdish's Flower Patch-April Bits and Bytes. Flower Patch Papers from Coreen Silke, Brads and Borders by Shelly Chua, Bitty Blingy Blooms by KimJensen.

Well, it's really not a good day for me.  I lost all the wonderful pictures I took of Aiden and Iya yesterday.  My cam's internal memory has an error and I can't access everything. That hurts a lot. Today is Good Friday, all shops are closed and I can't buy a separate memory card so I miss taking pictures of them again. I have to wait for tomorrow to get a memory card.  I just wish a compatible card is available. Bye for now, I am just taking advantage of our sleeping Iya, That's the reason  why I was able to blog Even if I am having a bad day,  I wish you all a great day or night!  HAPPY SCRAPPING!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!
 

No comments: