April 1, 2011

SWEET SPRING BY STAR SONG STUDIO

I have a new CTing job again. This time for Ann Plantier of STAR SONG STUDIO.  I am a certified digital bookscrapping addict!!!  I can't seem to stop scrapping. LOL. Actually the first creation I did for Star Song Studio was the Royal Romance  Quick Page I made for the CSD Quickpage Contest.. Her designs are awesome !!that I can't resist not applying to be part of her CT.  I am so happy I passed. hihi.  Thanks Ann for making e part of your CT.  My first formal kit to work with is SWEET SPRING.  A kit that describes itself again.  I just love the  pastel colors of this lovely kit. Sweet Spring is based on vintage Beatrix Potter designs . It has 12 papers and 31 elements and available at COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL  AND HERITAGE SCRAPS.   
HURRY and GET SWEET SPRING AT 50% OFF!!!
MY LAYOUTS

 BREAKING NEWS!! MY LAYOUT IS ONE OF THE LAYOUTS OF THE WEEK AT COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL'S KAREN'S PICK OF THE WEEK MARCH 26-APRIL2. THANK YOU!!

Oh how I love doing a scene for Iya again.  I honestly love the layouts I made because of its softness in color and texture.. Got to go now, it's almost 12 midnight here and my chair is burning. HAHAHA.  Thanks again Star Song Studio!!! HAPPY SCRAPPING!! GOODNIGHT PHILIPPINES!

No comments: