April 8, 2011

SHABBY CHIC COTTAGE BY EMS ARTS

I am so happy I had an opportunity to make some layouts for EMS ARTS. Thanks to Coolscrapsdigital.  This gorgeous kit SHABBY CHIC COTTAGE is a  timeless kit of pink, blue and teal  ! It is a huge kit that has 20 papers and 55 elements. There are so many possibilities with this beautiful kit. May  it be your modern photos or your vintage treasures. Visit COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL NOW  .
THE PREVIEWS

 MY LAYOUTS

I love the vintage touch of this kit so I turned these photos into vintage styles to match . I love the bluish bottle that I really had to do something with it. I just love how everything turned out it my layouts.  I hope EMS ARTS love them too. Hihi

My first layout is our first child Edrica.  When we count out blessings, she,s number one in our list.  She's a daughter any parents would really be proud of . A nurse by profession, she has helped us in a lot of ways. And we are so thankful that God has blessed as with a daughter like her. She's a true blessing to us.
In my second layout, are the rest of our blessings. LOL My husband and I are so lucky to have such beautiful children.  Beautiful in every sense of the word. I don't remember when that photo was taken but  our youngest (the little boy) is already 23 years old.  I would say that this photo is a rare treasure for us.

Hmmmm.  It seems that I am turning some of my photos into vintage styles.  Why? I just got inspired by my sweet friend and CT member Belladonne . BTW, thank you my dear friend for always giving  inspiring comments on my pages and for giving me GSO's at DST. I am really so happy to have a friend in cyberspace like her. I guess she's already in the list of my blessings. LOL. Thank you Belladonne!
HAPPY SCRAPPING TO EVERYBODY!!GOOD NIGHT FROM HERE AND TO SOME OF YOU HAVE A GREAT START OF THE DAY!

No comments: