March 31, 2011

TSK TSK AND TEMPLATES BY COCOTOUNETTE

I was so thrilled when Cocotounette invited me to be part of her CT.  I wanted to work on templates and I am so thankful that someone knocked at my door and gave me the chance. LOL. But before that I want to show you Cocotounette's unique ,fun  and geeky kit. TSK TSK  contains 22 papers and 84 elements.  Show off your geekiness  (is there such a word?LOL) or geeky moments with this fun kit.  And there is a BONUS!...  if you purchase this kit, you get a free pack of 13 lovely and humorous wordarts in French and in English. So hurry now and visit Cocotounette's shops at COOLSCRAPDIGITAL AND SO SWEET SCRAP OR VISIT HER BLOG
PREVIEW OF TSK TSK
MY LAYOUT
We gave Iya an educational toy laptop last Christmas.  It's quite complicated for her but we gave her that so she won't disturb us when we are busy using ours. She enjoys youtube educational videos and she already know it won't work in her laptop so she prefers to use their desktop or her mom's notebook. HAHAHA. I am sure she's going to be like grandma . A GEEK! I love that wordart! It's so perfect for her.

Here is  TEMPLATE 56 from COCOTOUNETTE !This is her template of the week in her BLOG   This is the first layout I made using her template.  I honestly made a mistake.  I thought I had to use the exact shapes included in the template so I made this. I just mixed it with Designs by Mozz's About Me Naturally (free kit):
TEMPLATE PREVIEW
But then Cocotounette said that I can replace the shapes with real elements . I guess as long as the template pops out.So I made this second layout using  CREATE NATURE BY FLORJU
When I discovered how to use templates, I decided to practice more and use her
TEMPLATE 55 
FREEBIE IN HER BLOG

Does it already show how much fun I had with Cocotounette's templates? LOL.  I really enjoyed it!!
Thanks a lot for this beautiful templates.  Templates are the best way to start digiscrapping and when you are running out of ideas where to put this and that...... USE TEMPLATES especially by Cocotournette's. Hihi.



1 comment:

Cocotounette said...

OOOh Edna ... Thank you soooo much for all your kind words ... i'm so happy that you like my templates :)
I'll just put your page with my template 55 on my blog !! Hugs