March 9, 2011

JUST FOR YOU BY BUTTERFLY DSIGN

BUTTERFLY DSIGN has another gorgeous kit called JUST FOR YOU. You will its lustrous foliage, flowers of spring, beautiful ornaments; such a beautiful kit of red and green and white.  Just for you includes 14 papers and 104 elements. It is available at COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL, DIGIDESIGNRESORT, DIGISCRAPBOOKINGCH AND SCRAPWISHES
Here are the previews and a layout I made using this lovely kit. 4 beautiful Quick Pages are also sold separately.
QUICK PAGES SOLD SEPARATELY
MY LAYOUT
Gorgeous kit. You should really check this out. I just love those elements. I really enjoyed scattering those flower sprays of red and white.  And the papers are gorgeous tool.  These are my precious children. I keep wondering when they can take their pictures together again.  And because I love really love this kit,  I used it in the CSD March Scraplift Challenge.  We were asked to scraplift a layout by Ida. Here is my entry:
WOW ! I was able to feature 6 important people in my life.  I should have made another one with my husband hahaha. . These are my lovable grandchildren.  I think I can scrap these photos over and over again  I love their smiles.  Thank you Ida for a beautiful page to scraplift. Will edit this post to put Ida's layout later. Kind a sleepy already and I still have to give you a FREEBIE!!!!LOL. Thank you Ingrid for allowing e to share this here.  Here is a Quick Page I made.  Exactly as my first layout. And the YOU CAN GET IT HERE
Got to go now, Please leave a little love if you download this. That's hard work and leaving a little love will make someone happy. That's me. LOL!  HAPPY SCRAPPING and GOD BLESS YOU ALL! HUGS!


1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 10, 2011. Thanks again.