March 28, 2011

AWESOME DUO FROM SUSAN GODFREY DESIGNS

 SUSAN GODFREY DESIGNS  has two fantastic new kits for you and both are available in all her stores:
Susan Godfrey Store, The Studio, Divine Digital, Scrapbooksgonedigital and Faithsisters
CITY SPRING
Show what spring is in the city with this colorful spring kit. Enjoy this beautiful kit of 69 pieces . Have fun with the beautiful papers and elements .Perfect for you spring and Easter photos.   Alpha set and cardstock are sold separately. They are all  sold at 30% discount.
ALPHA
CARDSTOCK

 Here are my layouts using this awesome kit

As usual, I am featuring my favorite model Iya on my first layout.  I am happy that she poses for the cam already.  I just wonder if she will do the same if I am the one holding the camera. Hahaha  I also ask my daughter to take some pictures of her because I am running out of photos already.  Unfortunately, she does not know how to adjust the resolution of her cam.  I think it is set for web posting so the resolution is too small.  Grrrr,LOL.  My second layout is Bella again,  Thank you again Gina for these lovely photos of Bella.
 GEEK CHIC
A fun, funky, punky and geeky kit for all your pages. This great kit contains 16 patterned papers and  30 wonderful elements. Perfect for your boys and girls who love what I love too..."computers! LOL,
HERE ARE MY LAYOUTS
Just look at the little monsters. How cute they are and how we miss them so much. I really hope to see you o Grandpa's birthday this April. My daughter bought Iya a new bike with a boy's color. Hahaha. So that Aiden can use it when he gets bigger.

Goodness. I made this post last weekend but our internet has been on and off lately. Thank you for the automatic saving device Blogger. LOL. I was about to post it last night but this time we had a power failure. HAHAHA. I am having a bad allergy since yesterday. My husband and I went to a mall yesterday.  Just did a little shopping and had lunch at a food chain. When we reached home, my head felt numb and started to ache.  I thought I was going to have a migraine.  Took a pill immediately but my eyes became teary and the skin around it started swelling.  I knew then I was having an allergy attack . I had no medicine at home so my son rushed to a nearby drugstore before I have difficulty in breathing.  I felt relieved when the medicine came.  It was a bit scary because my head really feels so numb and I hear a buzzing sound. Looks like my head was turning into a beehive HAHAHA.  Well, the medicine helped but I look like a bullfrog right now.  The swelling is subsiding and hopefully, I will look normal by tomorrow because I need to go out . Hihi. Last night, there was no scrapping night.   I just sent my pages to Susan for her upcoming lovely kit "Country Spring" and supposed to post this  when  suddenly, a "blackout".hihi
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYONE!!!  HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!

No comments: