February 3, 2011

PURPLE WHITE AND YOU BY AZUR SCRAP

AZUR SCRAP beautiful kit called PURPLE WHITE AND YOU is now available in stores now. I guess I don't have to describe the main colors of this gorgeous kit.   Ooooh, there is a wide variety of lovely flowers, foliage and there are also cute characters you can create a scene with.  Purple White and You contains 20 papers and 120 elements. BEAUTIFUL!!  You can find this kit in Azur's shops at  COOLSCRAPSDIGITAL, SCRAPBIRD AND DIGIDESIGNRESORT.  Here is the preview and a page I made.



Here is my page
That's my daughter and our grandson Aiden.  The best thing about scrapbooking, whether it's traditional or digital; you can really transform an ordinary photo into something really special. Oh my poor babies, Ian will be leaving for the US for a couple of months or more . I am sure they will miss their dad a lot especially Iya because her  dad puts her to sleep every night ...... Going back to scrapping and info about Purple White and You,  quickpages are also available . here is the preview
Do you already how gorgeous this kit is. So, GRAB IT NOW and HAVE A HAPPY SCRAPPING!!


No comments: