February 11, 2011

L'OCEAN DE NOTRE AMOUR BY BUTTERFLYDSIGN

ButterflyDsign has just released this beautiful kit L' Ocean de Notre Amour.  In english, it is "The Ocean of Our Love" . Sounds really romantic isn't it?  YES it is! With its beautiful florals, accessories and beach ornaments. It's Love Month and this kit is perfectly unique for your Valentine memories and eventually your summer memoirs. CHECK IT OUT NOW!
This  lovely kit contains 11 papers and 136 elements.( WOW!) . You can get this kit at COOLSCRAPSDIGITALDIGISCRAPBOOKINGCH AND DIGIDESIGNRESORT.
HERE ARE THE PREVIEW AND MY PAGES USING THIS BEAUTIFUL KIT


Oooooh. I love my pages again. My first layout is my entry to CSD's February Scraplift Challenge wherein we are supposed to scraplift a page by LilisMother. I really enjoy CSD Challenges so whenever  I have extra time I really try to join almost all of them., My second layout is probably one of the favorites layouts I made. I love Terry's photo so much that I really need to make something really beautiful with it. I spent a lot of time doing, trying erasing, deleting etc. hahaha  I was able to practice some phototoshop techniques with it like, blending, hue/saturation techniques, sharpening and also my favorite scrapbooking clustering style which I still need to practice more. Hehehe. I honestly love the details I made especially in the treasure chest and the basket of flowers. Indeed one of my fav layout. And because I got so tired, I was not able to make a freebie. Hihi.  I'll see if I can manage to squeeze it later. My husband has a Valentine's Day Party in their office and I am not attending so I might have more time with my laptop tonight. HAHA. Well, unless he changes his mind and go home instead. HAHAHA. Hugs everybody and God bless you all.

No comments: