February 28, 2011

A DIFFERENT EASTER BY AZUR SCRAP

Here is a lovely vintage look kit from Azur Scrap! It is called A DIFFERENT EASTER I just love the adorable characters in this lovely kit. It is bright, funny, and I am sure you will enjoy creating scenes for your pages as much as I did.  The animals are just too adorable.  This wonderful fun and lovely kit contains 18 papers and 110 elements. Awesome isn't it. This fantastic kit is available at Coolscrapsdigital, Scrapbird  . Azur Scrap also sells at Scrap-Wishes. Here is the preview and a page I really enjoyed doing.
PREVIEW 
 Oh I just love my page . Iya is soooo cute in it.  I never expected a lot of comments from DST. Thank you  so very much for liking my layout.  I owe it to Nathalie's beautiful kit. I just discovered that Azur's real name is Nathalie and it sounds so beautiful. Love her name. hihi.  BTW,  I saw that this kit is still on sale at Scrapbird so you better hurry now. 80% off. That's a HUGE discount.  And here is another great tip for you. Visit and be a member of Coolscrapsdigital and read their newsletter.  You will find a lot of special offers, and freebies.  I was able to get  a couple of beautiful kits from there. 
I am sorry I was not able to make a freebie with this kit.  I have been having headaches lately especially now that my reading eyeglasses is  new.  I probably make one very soon. This kit is awesome so GET IT!  Have a great day and Happy Scrapping. God bless everyone.

No comments: