January 23, 2011

MY LOVELY FAIRY KIT BY PASKO CREATIONS

Here's another adorable kit from Pasko Creations. MY LOVELY FAIRY , a kit that can be magical, whimsical, romantic... basically for any precious moment. This kit has12 jpg papers 12 "x12" at 300dpi. and 81 elements png at 300dpi, and 7 wordarts. Visit Pasko's shop at Coolscrapsdigital 
Here is the preview and my page using this lovely kit, My Lovely Fairy
 I am featuring my grand daughter from my nephew JR.  Yza loves the cam. Opposite of  my own grand daughter Iya who hates the cam. Haha. She's my model right now because Iya does not have much photos to choose from yet.  Yza was in Bacolod when we went there so I had the chance to take pics of her. This is just one of them. I hope Iya won't get jealous. HAHA. I really enjoyed doing this page. I am pretty sure that Yza will enjoy looking at her page as much as Iya enjoys looking at hers.

BTW! I just discovered that one of my pages using Azur Scraps Darkside of the Moon was chosen   as one of the LO of the Week at Coolscrapsdigital.  Thanks a lot Karen of Kakleidesigns for choosing mine too. Here is the link : http://coolscrapsdigital.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2333
This is the PAGE
HAPPY SCRAPPING!!

No comments: