January 27, 2011

HOME SWEET HOME BY SNIPS AND SNAILS DESIGNS

Here is a new beautiful kit from Snips and Snails Designs . HOME SWEET HOME is a perfect kit to scrap your precious family photos and even to showcase your lovely homes.  This kit has 20  papers , 63 lovely elements like houses, picket fence, flowers, wordarts  etc  and an upper case alpha with numbers.  Home Sweet Home is available at TDS STUDIO STORE . Here are the preview and the pages I made .

 My first layout is for my FB friend Aimee Dengel  I just adore her photo with her princesses. The second layout is my daughter with  her precious family. Too bad Aiden was not around when Edrica took this photo but well, he was represent by  Pooh( Iya's security stuff toy) . Never leave Pooh at home or else we will be in trouble. LOL. Just look at her smile.  Oh ..... I really miss her. Her mom called me yesterday because Iya kept saying Mamoo on her celphone. I love hearing her sweet little voice saying"Mamoo?"
Well, got to go and make something I can offer for free . My thyroid medicines makes me a little drowsy . I don't know if it is the meds or the calcium tablet I am taking. grrr. I hate taking medicines. Have a great day everyone and don't forget to check on Home Sweet Home! Happy Scrapping! God bless you all!

No comments: