December 28, 2010

WHITE DAY BY CALI

Quite a lonely day today. Edrica is back in Maryland; Crissy , Ian and our grandchildren went home yesterday; my son Jimboy and his wife just left for Dubai last night.  Thank God we still have my youngest son with us.  It's going to be just the 3 of us celebrating the coming year. One thing we are very thankful is although they live far away, we know that they are very happy with their own lives. We will miss them so much again.
SCRAPPING TIME!! Cali Design just released her gorgeous kit called White Day.  I am so lucky I had the chance to work on this kit because I have so many wedding photos of our son. White Day has 13 beautiful papers and an alpha and 134 gorgeous elements. GET IT NOW AT Digiscrapmania
Here is the preview and my layouts using it.


LOVE IT!! LOL. HAPPY SCRAPPING!GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments: