December 8, 2010

KITS AND LAYOUTS FROM CAGED BIRD DESIGNS

It's been quite a while since i blogged about Caged Bird Designs by Chelsea Doudy.  I would like to share to your these beautiful kits designed by her. Her latest kit is FUN FANCIFUL AND BRIGHT . I guess I don't have to describe how the kit looks like. You will surely love this kit.Here is the preview and a couple of layouts I made with this bright and cheery kit. This kit is 40% off so hurry and get it now

 Here is another cute and adorable Christmas kit for you.  This is a collab created by Caged Bird Designs and Dream Big Designs and is called TREE TRIMMING TRADITION  here again is the preview and my layouts. Better get this now while it is 50% off the price.

BTW, I featured my eldest daughter Edrica.  She visited us to attend her brother's wedding last NOv. 27.  SHe brought a lot of clothes for Iya and some stuffs for us. In other words, Santa Claus arrived so early in our house.  But it is so sad because she and her already left last Sunday back to MAryland where they both live.  I am missing her so terribly again. OH MY I wonder when I can scrap my son's wedding photos and Iya's birthday bash last weekend.LOL
And here is another FUN  and GROOVY kit from Chelsea. GOOD TIMES perfect for those groovy photos of the past and present. You'll have great fun with this kit.


Those are my baby girls and their hubbies!! Oh how I miss them so much after bonding with them for 16 days.
BTW, I also want to share with you the THAT MUCH STRONGER KIT. Proceeds of this kit after Paypal 'fees will go to the care and surgery of Chelsea's husband Clayton who was diagnosed of skin cancer. I don't know if my kit is there. I was not informed if it was there or not but this is for a good cause so please help the Chelsea's husband by buying this kit as well, 40 designers contributed in this kit GRAB IT NOW!!  Here is the preview
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYONE!!!

No comments: