December 16, 2010

IMPERIAL KIT BY CALI DESIGN

Cali Design has a new kit! It is called IMPERIAL KIT . This gorgeous Asian themed kit consists of 8 papers and 76 elements. Get this beautiful kit now at a discounted price  at Angel Scrap Shop  and it is also available at Divine Digital.  Here is the preview of Imperial Kit:
 Awesome isn't it? I made two layouts. The first layout is of Alex, daughter of a family friend.  She is actually wearing something Chinese and the kit is more Japanese but the kit suit perfectly for her.  I love how it turned out.
And I made something really Japanese. 
Thank you Aurelie of Cali Design for giving me a link of photos I can use in my layouts. I will use some of them next time. I have been trying to find some good photos. I really enjoyed this kit. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to work on it. Check it out now! Happy Scrapping to ALL

No comments: