November 25, 2010

HARMONIOUS ELEGANCE BY PASKO

YES YES YES!! I am now part of Pasko Creation's CT. Thank you Pasko for appreciating my works.  I have always loved her designs when I entered the  CSD CT Contest and wished that I will be part of her team. Fortunately, she had a CT opening and I applied immediately. When I got the email that I was accepted, I was so happy and excited. I am glad that I'll still be around CSD( one of her shops) as well. Hihihi.  I was even happier to see all the kits I will be working on.  They are all soooooo beautiful. This the first kit that she has just released.  It is is called HARMONIOUS ELEGANCE. Ooooooh it is really so elegant.  I made 2 pages using it and I also used it to make a tarpaulin for my son's wedding this Saturday. Here are the preview and layouts I made using this awesome kit:

AND HERE IS THE TARPAULIN THAT WE WILL BE USING ON MY SON'S WEDDING RECEPTION.
Aren't they all so beautiful. My son loves them a lot. They're theme flower is calla lily and I am so thankful that this beautiful kit has them. GET HARMONIOUS ELEGANCE HERE  . It is 33% off so hurry and have it now. Pasko Creations is also so sweet to offer a FREEBIE from her kit so check it out in her blog HERE
Thank you again to Pasko Creations for their trust in my works. I am so happy to be part of your team. I am also so happy and thrilled because I am learning little french words and phrases. LOL God bless you all !
Merci beaucoup!

No comments: