August 29, 2010

Still of Diamonds R 4 Ever

I have here more samples of  the kit DIAMONDS R 4EVER BY NANNIE BERNIE.  The description of it is really true. The possibilities are endless. LOL .I really enjoyed using it.  Again this gorgeous kit is at SCRAP IT SASSY

 The first photo is my entry to Scrap It Sassy's  August  contest. I hope I was not late in posting it but I would not mind. I enjoy sharing my works That's our little darling Iya Marie. My so far only grand daughter. Hahaha. I am showcasing her popular funny faces. hahaha  .  The second photo is Danica. She's Edrica's god daughter and she loves her very much. The third photo is my niece Krissel. I think that was taken last January during her debut.   I promised to edit her debut pictures but I really could not find time to edit all of them.  I still have unscrapped photos of Iya . 

Hope I finish a freebie by today. HAHAHA. WILL BE BACK!

No comments: