June 24, 2010

Short Time for Freebie

MY first plan this morning was to make a freebie but Iya woke up so early in time for me to bring her Lolo (grandfather) to the bus station for work.  She looked so excited so I decided that we bring her to the boulevard with her mom and yaya afterwards.  Oooooh she really had great fun out there but we have to leave the place because we did not like the environment. So many suspicious looking teenagers around. She did not want to go home yet so off we go to Jollibee for breakfast.  She just walked and walked around the place, going table to table  saying "hi" to everybody. LOL.  She did not eat much though.  .After that we decided to go home but when we were in the car, she started crying because she still want to walk in the park. Sooooo, down from the car we go again.  Fun Fun day for little Iya.
Well, I can make a big freebie now.  I am just taking advantage of the time while her yaya is taking care of her and her mom is taking a nap. Plus, the computer is aaaaaaaaaall mine. LOL.

I hope you like this Quick Page I have for you. I also made a separate wordart if you like it.  This is how I feel about Iya after a great morning fun with her. The photo in my sample page is Iya when she was about a couple of months old.
get wordart here
 Get the Quick Page here
This is free!  A little thank you won't take too much of your time and will surely bring a big smile on my face.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so beautiful thankyou so much xxx

Dee said...

Thanks for this adorable quick page!

terilew said...

Thanks so much for the freebies. You do such beautiful work.