May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Mat

A Very Happy Birthday to my dearest cyber and scrapper friend Mat! Thank you for being such a sweet friend. I hope you will have a grand time celebrating your birthday! I browsed her album  in Facebook and took  a photo of her. Hehehe. Thank you for sharing your time to drop by my blog to say hello, wish me a great day, and most of all appreciate my works.  You are really so so sweet.  I hope you like the little present I made for you. HUGS HUGS HUGS!

Well, speaking of friends.  I made a little freebie for all. I made a page for my grand daughter and I found what a made cute so I might as well share it again.  You can make it as a frame or just an embellishment. Hope you like my little freebie. Please leave a little love when you download it.
Get it HERE

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

cute - thank you!