March 27, 2010

A WORDART FOR MOM AND DAD







I made these pages when Iya was still months old. I have been planning to post these wordarts as my freebies but I just can't find the time. I used Jael's kit of Jaelop's Design ( Her link is in my link favs) for my daughter's page. And with Iya's dad, I just played around with the background and used a custom shaped tool for the cherry. I am sorry I did not take note of where I got that free custom shape tool. Well, it's about 9 PM here and I am sleepy. I did some heavy gardening this morning. I have been wishing for rain so I won't spend 2 hours a day watering my garden. I also wish i have those so-called automatic sprinklers. HOw relaxing it would be!

Well, here are the links to my freebie wordarts. Please give a little love if you like them. Have a great scrapping day!



BTW I am so excited to see my daughter and Iya next week. She said she will be staying with us until April 15. I am so happy that she will be here for her Dad's Bday on April 13. Bye again. Sorry i could not stop talking. LOL Good night to you all. Hugs!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Thank you so much for sharing the great wordart for moms and dads. I have been looking for some for a scrapbook I am working on for my parents.

Your animations are awesome! Thank you again for sharing.