July 9, 2009

Thank you Faigee and Allyn




Hi everyone! It's been a long time. Well, I am just too busy making scrapbooks for my grand daughter Iya and also joining challenges in Scrapbookflair. I have been winning lately. Thanks for my very dear friends in SBF. You are all so wonderful!!

Well, speaking of friends, Faigee gave me Lemonade Award. Thank you so much Faigee. I remember Chingjp (Fritzie ) gave me this award already but I still accepted it because I want to pass it on to other great blogs I have discovered. So this award goes to:
All you have to do is copy the award, post it in your blog and pass it on to other blogs you like.
Allyn aka dyozah@_@, my super fantastic friend in SBF made the caricature of me. She entered that page in the Caricature of Friend challenge in SBF. Well, it did not win.Huhu!Haha! Don't worryAllyn, it is a winner for me. Haha! Thank you so very much for this wonderful page. It is the most unique birthday greeting I have so far received. HIHI.TYTYTYTY!
Well, my husband is out of town with the Mayor. I would love to stay in the computer for a longer time but iI guess my eyes are waving the white flag already. Hahaha. I have to go now. Got to read more mails before I jump to bed. Thanks again Faigee and Allyn! Good night and God bless you all!
P.S. I will be posting my freebies by tomorrow!

No comments: