May 21, 2009

Fun with Quickpages







My car is here. I practiced driving it yesterday. I thought I destroyed something cuz when I restarted it, it did not start. Tried and tried it but no good. The mechanic tried to fix it for 3 hours only to discover that I a wire connection near the accelarator was detached. Maybe I accidentally kicked it or something. LOL
It's raining again after a day of sunshine. I am still lazy to go out so I've been here in front of my computer for quite some time already.. Updating my blog is my last mission. LOL. Did a lot of new pages already but mostly for my grand daughter Iya.

I had a great fun making these quickpages for Angel Scrapbook Freebie Forum. I just discovered their site this morning and truly enjoyed chatting with Barbie (the site Administrator) She's very nice. Thanks for chatting with me Barbie. I saw that she started the May Contest and I joined immediately. These are the Quickpages I made for the group. I downloaded all the elements at Angel Scrapbook called Z Summer . The size of the QPs is 800x800 px with 150 resolution.Here are the links:
That links are of the same order as the photos. Hope you like them all though. They free again so a word of thanks will be very much appreciated. Great day to everyone. Hugs !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 May [LA 02:50am, NY 04:50am, UK 09:50am, OZ 07:50pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup pour les QP, ils sont superbe

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

FYI Angelscrapbooking has been busted for being pirates.