March 1, 2009

My Lemonade Award




I got another award from Connie (http://cs7580.blogspot.com/) She's got some lovely free stuffs there too. I really don't nkow what this award is for but I think it is because I am COOOOOL! Hahaha. Just kidding. Anyway, thank you Connie for thinking of me. i think most of the friends I know have this award so I guess i can nonimate only 1 filipina SBF member named Joy. I give you this award deary for being so nice to me:

Just copy and paste the award in your blog and say where you got it from and nominate other friends of yours . That's it.

I used my Spring Kit freebie in the other photo. As usual, my present favorite model is my first and only grandchild Iya Marie. Too bad she and her mother will be leaving us to join her father in Cebu who is working there on March 6 . HUHUHU! Though just an island away, I don't know what I would feel not seeing her ,playing with her, bathing her, hugging her every morning. OMG! I think I will be devastated. Well, as what my husband keeps ttelling me, "Learn how to let go" . I tell you, it is really hard. All my children are still babies too me. and Iya is such a joyand she really took away my boredom. I will be missing her so.
Anyway,back to something bright, I hope you liked my Spring kit freebie. When I was doing Iya's page, I started to like it more. Hihihi. God bless everyone.

2 comments:

~♥JoY♥~ said...

Wow! Thanks for this! I have already posted a response to it!! Thank you.. And I am still working on the graphics/images for your blog... If you want to have your 'real' signature to 'sign' each of your post, sign in a piece of clean, white paper, then scan it or take picture of it, then upload to an image hosting site, and give me the link.. Saka pala, should I do the honor of editing your html to change your blog wear(you have to give me your blog username & password for me to do this) o gusto mo ikaw na lang, I'll just help you/give instruction on how to?

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Love your precious little characters and thank you for your generous sharing. Many Blessings.