December 9, 2008

MY 1ST GRANDCHILD HAS ARRIVED!




December 4,2008 is one of the most memorable date in our lives. Iya Marie ( our 1st grandchild) has arrived at 2:23PM. She is such a cute and adorable baby. When I first saw her in the nursery, tears fell down my eyes. Don;t even know why but I really cried. Finally, I am now more relax because Crissy delivered her baby in a normal way and they are both so well. Iya is so healthy weighing 6.12 lbs. My feeling right now is undescribable. They are right! It is so wonderful to be a grandmother. I am still thinking what she should call me. Grandmoms are called Lola in our country.

When I saw our precious little Iya, I got inpired to do a wordart and share them to you. These are my feelings for her. Hope you like them. So happy I can scrap. Made lots of digiscraps for her already and the photo here is just one of them. Thank you so much for appreciating my works. Hope you leave some comments too. It takes a little click to say thank you. LOL God bless you all!

No comments: