August 8, 2008

You are an angel




I was playing around with the new adobe plugin that I got. One is Page Curl 2.2 and I tell it's fun and so far the best plugin I ever used. It will enable you to make curls and folds. I used to make my curls with Photo Impact but now I can use just one program. I love it!

Here is a kit I made for all of you. I tried the Page Curl plugin with one of the papers. i will make better ones next time. I'm still trying its features. The other picture is a picture of my funny hubby. I discovered that I can make as many curls possible. Any suggestions just post a comment.

I also got the Puzzle Pro plugin and I am having a great fun converting our pictures to puzzles. My daughter's picture is blurred but she's so persistent to have a puzzled pic immediately. Hahaha.


Well, here is the link to my "You are an angel Kit".

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).